Saturday 22 February 2014

About me




Hi, my name is Mohammed Refaat and, chief among many things, I am a writer.

My passion for the written word has been brewing for years but I only started putting pen to paper (or typing on a word processor) a year ago. In addition to blogging, I am working on my first novel and I write short stories in my spare time.

My passion about the written word does not end their. I am also something of a book addict and hoarder! This also led to my writing a monthly book review column called BIBLIO in Society Magazine (The Gulf Times in Qatar)

I live in the Gulf state of Qatar with my wife and three-year-old daughter and when I'm not writing or reading, I work as a sales rep for a major pharmaceutical company.

I started this blog as a means to stay in touch with my readers and other book lovers, so if there is anything you would like to read about on this blog or if you would like to get in touch with me please use the form below. Also I would like to hear about suggestions you may have for my monthly book review.

Thank you very much!
Looking forward to hearing from you, dear reader.

M.Refaat


* Required Free Contact Form

No comments:

Post a Comment